Terms & Conditions
- Normally admissions are made depending on the availability of seats / vacancies.
- The prospectus and registration forms are usually issued at the school office for new admission.
- Pre K.G. - From Vijayadasami onwards (current year)
- Grade I - X - March onwards (for the following year)
- Registration for admission must be made at the school office on the prescribed application form.
- The form is not transferable.
- Securing and filling in the registration form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be considered only if seats / vacancies are available.
- If discrepancies are found in the certificates, admission will be cancelled from the date it has been discovered.
- The selected applicant will be enrolled after the payment of fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Please note that admission is always subject to CBSE Board approval.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
(The following Original Documents along with photocopy are to be submitted.)
- T.C. from School last attended.
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Number
- EMIS Number